This Chapter awards competitive scholarships for college-level studies leading to majors in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. Objectives of the Scholarship Program are to:
- Assist in the education of students in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) programs, who are likely to pursue careers in electronic defense and related professions.
- Support AOC objectives by encouraging students to enter the science and engineering fields.
- Create greater awareness in the educational sector for electronic defense.
- Promote AOC Whidbey Roost member interest in the chapter activities through fund raising and administration of the chapter Scholarship Program.
- Promote academic excellence and provide incentive for higher education to students in financial need.
High-school seniors graduating in 2019 from the following local high schools are invited to submit applications:
Anacortes High SchoolCoupeville High SchoolOak Harbor High SchoolIn order to encourage applicants, we will accept scanned applications in PDF format (clear and easy to read) emailed to the email@example.com address no later than 1200 noon on Friday, 12 April 2019.Please submit them as early as possible.